Grades 1 to 6
• 5:00-6:15 pm, Youth Choir practice in Parish Hall
• 6:15-6:45 pm, intergenerational dinner served
• 6:45-7:45 pm, formation classes begins September 30th
– 1st thru 4th Grade meets in classroom # 1 in educational wing with teachers Connie Kurtz & Monica Davis. They will be using the Whirl curriculum which is lectionary.
– 5th & 6th Grade meets in the undercroft of the church, which is down the stairs and to the left. Darcy Rodriquez & Jenny Atkinson are their teachers. They will be using a Sparkhouse curriculum called Whirl and Reform.
The curriculum that will be used on Wednesday evening is Whirl and follows the weekly Sunday readings used in worship by most Christian churches today. It helps children explore the themes of these reading at an age-appropriate level. Developed more than 30 years ago by Episcopal educators, it has been tried and tested, updated and renewed and continues to provide an abundance of ways for children to engage and learn about their faith. This will be our second year using this curriculum.